Sunday, September 21, 2008
Freedom
Everyone hoping that they have freedom in their life. Freedom can be defined in lot of different way, for example freedom from colonization and freedom to do anything in their life. As Professor Perry idea, freedom from is a negative freedom to is a positive freedom. This showed that much idea can define freedom. Freedom also has almost the same meaning as right. A right is something which attaches to a person, and which cannot be taken away: if I have a right to life, then no one else is allowed to take away my right. (Hull, Gordon Hull). The connection between freedom and right is they have the right to do anything so they free to do it. Hull mentioned that right describes the relation between human. For example I want the freedom to do crime, do I have the right to do so? As the right has the relation between human so I must consider the right of others. I cannot do anything that can affect others life. For me this is the good example idea of freedom. As long as the freedom does not cross the ethics it is a good freedom. Ethic is about doing good things and since the best kind of philosophical system. It follows the best kind of foundation. Best Kind of foundation is something which is a good thing for all people at all times. (Hull, Gordon Hull). This foundation can give happiness consequence for everyone. As the conclusion I want to say that a good freedom is freedom that will take care of the human relationship and give happiness to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment